Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nothing too exciting happening around here, thus the lack of blogging! Life isn't too exciting but it is definitely busy so here's our update for the past few weeks!
Because we are stuck inside all day Lantz likes to look out the window and see what is going on in the world. He was watching it begin to snow in this picture.My friend, Amanda, gave us this four wheeler for Lantz and the kids all love to play on it, even if it doesn't look like it in this picture! The great thing is I don't have to push them around. They push each other.
Lantz does this weird thing were he reaches out when he gets excited.
Now he is really loving it!

The kids got a Book of Mormon Bingo game from Granny and Gramps for Christmas and we love to play it on Sundays! We used chocolate chips and the kids enjoyed eating them after.
Crazy Kids! Makelle took her dress off and just wore this shirt and her tights like a ballerina!
Lantz is always fascinated when I have the camera out.
He loves sunglasses!
Going on a CRAZY ride! Don't you love Makelle's outfit?!
CRASH!!
Pretty girl all ready for church.
Just dancing around.
Makelle matching Lantz for church.
Silly Guy!
Too Cute!
For my birthday we got a couple of packages from grandparents. You would have never know who's birthday it was because there was so much stuff for the kids! They loved it they got toys, games, books and candy! Thanks to Grandma Joan and Grandma Valynn! We all LOVED the gifts! Makelle got an umbrella and she took it everywhere for several days. She also got some dress up shoes and she didn't understand why she couldn't wear them for real, oh dear!

Lantz loved the candy!
I guess they ALL LOVED the CANDY!
John hung Makelle up at the top of the Bunk bed. She really did like it I promise!
Isn't she beautiful!!
This is her with her hip thing going on!

There are the random pictures for the day! Life is good. We got a little skiff of snow today again but that is all for us. We had a beautiful day on Saturday so we all went to the zoo and had a great afternoon. We love the days John is home and we love warm weather, so come on spring! My friend, Christie, babysat for my birthday so I got to go out with John for dinner, it was great! I was gone all day on Saturday before my birthday so they spent the day making me a double batch of German chocolate frosting and homemade necklaces. They were really cute chunky beaded necklaces that John bought the stuff for and they made it together. What a great family I have.

Now we are looking forward to Lantz's big birthday next week and a visit from Grandpa David and Grandma Valynn!

It is also official (pretty much official), that we are coming to Utah in July! We are all excited!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love new pictures, and they are cute ones for sure! I think you better get Makelley into some dance classes so she can be a dancer like her aunt ;) Love you guys and I can't even wait for July!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the new pictures! The kids look even bigger than when I was there. Can't wait till I get to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was VERY excited to see the new post. . . it's been too long. I have to question what you gave Makelle before you took the beautiful picture on the four wheeler. . . she looks a little drunk. I'm excitedt to see you guys! We're pulling for you Ash!

    ReplyDelete