Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun time with the crazies!

We get tired of being stuck inside so we decided to bring the outside toys in! It gave us hours of entertainment. Once again it is great to have the big kids doing all the work!
Makelle loves showing off all of her tricks!

Lantz really wanted to show off his tonsils. Can you see them? He does this face all the time and I can't get enough of it. It reminds me of when Zak used to do it all the time!
What a cute silly kid, he loves his glasses!
Here is one more shot of the tonsils if you didn't see the first time!
Cute, Cute, and more Cute!!!!

Best Buds!! (Most of the time)

3 comments:

  1. Good job updating Ash! Love the pics! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I remember when Zak used to make that face! I have a picture of it on my computer. Such funny kids. Love it!

    ReplyDelete