Friday, February 5, 2010

My Baby is 1!!

I can't believe Lantz is ONE!! This year has flown by and it is crazy to think this little guy is one. It makes me sad and happy all at the same time. Everyone says it, but they do grow up too fast. David and Valynn came for a visit during his birthday so we had a great time. His birthday wasn't anything big, it actually got pushed into twenty minutes and it was done. Oh well he didn't know any different and I'll do better next time. He loved his gifts and played with his cupcake a little and then it was time for bed.

I don't know if Lantz is more excited about the pop up toy or if I am. I guess I had forgotten I had gotten such a great gift for him!
I think this toy won but that is ok because it was from the all of his favorites (us)!
Zak and Makelle were extra good helpers when it came to opening his presents.
Messy but not tooo messy!
Happy Birthday Lantz Pants!! Oh how we love you!!


We had a great visit with David and Valynn but I didn't capture any of it. I had vacation while they were here and that included no pictures! I got to stay in bed and do my own thing in the mornings, exercise, and shower all before noon. It was a great vacation! We were all very excited to have them visit. Lantz didn't even need time to warm up to them so that really made their day. In fact Lantz and David were best buds the whole time! We got to eat out lots with them so that was great. I am not sure if they don't like my cooking or if they were really trying to be nice and not have me cook, but either way it worked out good for me.

2 comments: