Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Fun

A few weeks ago we got enough snow to play in. The first day I was a little plow horse and hooked a laundry basket and 2 tubes to a rope. Then I put it around my stomach and pulled 4 kids on it. I asked John if I would get mother of the year award for all of my hard work. He said he was sure I would get redneck mother of the year award!!! After that I let him try it out. He only had to pull Zak most of the time so he didn't get the same experience. Although he did feel like he was going to die after.

I love this picture of Zak and John!
This is when John is about to die.
He's up an at it again.
Lantz got on for a minute but he gets too cold.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Adam and I agree that you win the redneck mother of the year award! Looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete