Friday, February 11, 2011

Sickness and SNORING


I spoke to soon about the winter blues, Spring please hurry so we can leave our house, play at the park, not be sick and see other people!!!! I know every other mother with young kids feels the same way too (and we miss our husbands)! Life is good but it seems like this is the LONGEST time of the year when it is sickness, sickness, and more sickness. We go from crazy busy one day to cancel everything because we can't leave the house. It sure make me grateful for sunny days, healthy children and everything else good in life, like these kiddos. The one good thing is they SLOW down a bit and they even let me CUDDLE them. Which almost never happens. Here are the sick boys cuddling each other.


Lantz gets to have his tonsils and adenoids out on Monday so I had to capture his snoring one last time. His breathing has been getting worse and worse and now he doesn't eat well because he chokes a lot. He sounds like he is snoring when he is just sitting next to you. The Doctor could hear his breathing before he even checked his tonsils. Now that is sad! I start to feel bad that we are having him have surgery just so he doesn't snore but then I go listen to him in bed and watch him and I feel so bad he hasn't ever had a good nights sleep. Only a few more nights and then hopefully good nights are ahead!


It's hard to hear in this video because of the background noise but at the end you can hear his breathing! I don't expect everyone to watch it, I just want to have it recorded so that I always have it. My little guy is going to be a completely different person. Not really but his loud breathing and snoring is a HUGE part of who he is. Poor guy, better days are ahead.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sad that Lantzy has to have surgery, but he will be so much happier (not that he isn't happy now) when he is no longer a little bulldog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought that I was going to see a video and I knew it would be just for me! Awww, now I won't ever get to see it! I am happy Lantz finally gets to breathe! I like this whole leaving comments thing..I'm gonna do it more often, even if you don't want me to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I totally see the video sorry! Oh that makes me want to cry for him. So sad, but oh happy day that it's almost over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a little bulldog! Hope it goes well today. Let us know. Love you Lantz!!!!

    ReplyDelete