Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One Lucky Girl!


I don't usually like to post about my birthday and make it a big deal but my family was so cute I have to share. My birthday wasn't until Monday but Zak had school so John decided to celebrate on Saturday. We woke up Saturday morning and John told me I had to stay in bed for a while. I got up and stayed in my room while I was listening to all sorts of commotion in the rest of the house. I opened the door to find this!


Party hats, whistles, shakers and lots of streamers! Everything you need for a party.



Each of my kids gave me a kid puzzle for my gift and then we went and put them together.
The best party throwers ever.
I got to hear these guys all day!
And all night!
Makelle also gave me a manicure and pedicure, a birthday must!
Lantz did not want to be excluded.
It doesn't get much better than that! It was well worth getting one year older. I can't wait for next year! I had a great weekend spending time with my favorite people.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a fun Birthday, Ash!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, we are all wondering why Makelle has a bandaid on her nose???

    ReplyDelete