Friday, November 28, 2014

Halloween



We didn't get into Halloween much this year.  The kids never mentioned decorating pumpkins so I never brought it up.  We had a ward Trunk-or-Treat and John's work had the whole hospital do a Trun-or-Treat.  On Halloween the kids didn't have school so John took the day off and we want on a day trip instead of Trick-or-treating. The kids were fine with it.  In fact we got home early and I asked if they wanted to go and instead they wanted to party at home with a movie.....Wahoo!  I found these matching Kitty costumes at the BX and the girls loved them.  Lantz finally decide to be a minion just days before and I was gone so John came up with the costume and it was awesome.  Zak wore his army outfit from last year. 






We didn't have overalls so I had an old pair of Karlees that we cut the top off and then he tucked them into his pants....genius! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the fancy kitties and Lantz's costume IS genius! I never would have thought to do that!

    ReplyDelete