Thursday, August 18, 2011

Virginia

I know it has been over a month since I left, but I still have things that I haven't posted that are awesome and need to be seen! A couple of weeks before I left, we took a trip to Virginia to see Ashley's dad and Joan. We had a great time. We went swimming, ate great food, went to the Little Debbie store, swam some more, ate some more, ate some more, and did some more swimming!

We had so much fun in Joan's pool. It was stallow enough at one end to play in, and deep enough at the other to practice our dives. Plus she has a million pool toys. We spent a lot of time "just sitting on our noodles minding our own business"!
When we weren't swimming, we were eating. sometimes we didn't even get up from the table between meals, we would eat lunch, snack and chat, and then eat dinner! There was also a never ending supply of Little Debbie snacks, and homemade salsa from John.

Here is a video compilation of Lantz singing. They were all so hilarious and adorable that I couldn't decide which one to put on the blog, so put them all. Enjoy!


Thanks for the great trip Richard and Joan! and thanks to John, Ash, and Kiddo's for taking their trip while I was there so I could join them!

2 comments: