Monday, September 7, 2009

Crazy kids what more can I say?

There isn't much more I can write besides crazy for the first three pictures! CRAZY!

I have been working with Lantz on standing up so we practice everyday. He can hold on to a chair and balance by himself. He sure loves his brother.
TOO BIG!
Zak and Makelle figured out a way to swing together so I don't have to push Makelle and Zak doesn't have to get off his swing and push her either. Silly kids.
This worked lots better Zak could hold on to her swing and pump them both.
Farmer in the Dell and Pika!?!?


Don't they make good cowboys?!

Lantz gets so excited about things he just wishes he could join in all the fun.
He is so close to crawling. When he really does it, I know it will be for my cell phone. Why is it so enticing?
Here is a video with Zak making Lantz laugh. It isn't the best but I can't ever capture the great ones.




We had a great week with play dates, story times, feeding ducks and turtles, the zoo, pool parties and lots of fun with friends. Whew, our life is crazy but fun and exciting. Seriously who knew life could be so grand. We had an awesome weekend. We spent the whole weekend with family (branch family). We had a branch picnic on Saturday and that night we had a baptism. It was my first time to be in a real chapel for almost four months. It was so weird and nice. It almost made me cry to sit in a chapel again. We got to witness the baptisms of an entire family. The parents and two of the children were old enough to get baptized. The spirit was so strong. The chapel was full of almost every active member of our branch. AMAZING what a great opportunity to attend and be a part of that. It is so exciting to be a part of this work. One of the girls that got baptized is in my Beehive class, so I look forward to teaching her in class. John got assigned as their home teacher and is giving them the new member discussions as we speak. Good old Johnny who has always been a primary teacher is out of is comfort zone and magnifying his callings. It is so cute to see him in this leadership position, what a guy! Today we ended the weekend with two couples in our branch that live close by coming over for a BBQ. And now a new week begins.












3 comments:

  1. It sure was a good day today! Thanks for having us over. I didn't realize I needed to book time for us. Man you are one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids!!!!! I love the video!! Lantz has a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun. I couldnt believe how much Zak looks like some of laynes baby pics. wow what a handsome cowboy. And makelle is such a cutie too, looks just like her mommy. Lantz made me laugh and cry what a cutie, I didnt get to see much when you lived here in utah but for some reason I knowing your so far away I miss ya more. I am so happy that you are all doing so well though and fitting in so good, tell every one hi and that we miss and love ya.

    ReplyDelete