Monday, September 14, 2009

Too Tired

Life is crazy and I am too tired to say much, but here is the best I could do for the week. Life is still great and just gets better! What a life. Tomorrow we look forward to having Dad and Joan overnight.
Enjoy! By the way I am working on getting a web cam and hope to get one by the end of the week. I think it will be easier and more exciting to stay in touch. Wish us luck in getting it to work.

This is Makelle climbing on the very top of the TV. First I yelled at her and then told her to stay there for a picture and come right down.This is Lantz entertaining himself and staying out of trouble while I get ready for the day.
When I am in the bathroom everyone has to join me.
Just waking up.

2 comments:

  1. Cuties!!!! I love that Lantz is the only one who looks like he likes mornings! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can finally get on and see the blog. Those are the cutest and craziest kids in the whole world. I just knew that Makelle was a monkey.

    ReplyDelete