Sunday, August 9, 2009

7 years ago, by John

What a hot chick!

4th at the Holder's and I still joined the family the next month.



Wow!



What a beautiful bride!






Who could have predicted the course that our lives have taken 7 years ago. All I know is that I am one lucky guy.
We had a bunch more pictures that we scanned in but they would all be side ways and I couldn't figure out how to fix them.
Also, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Lindsey for losing all of my previous entries to the blog, such wonderful content lost forever. Thanks Linds.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that brought back some memories.. Thanks ashley I did the hole blog thing for you, And the whole time I was getting upset and discouraged I just kept thinking about you and how good you are to keep your blog updated so we can know what you guys are up to. But boy it was hard to finish, I am so glad it is done and I hope you appreciated it. Sorry it made you cry, by the way did you send that letter yet? my girls are driving me crazy. love you, tell the kids hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing ever! You all still look the same. Super smokin' hot! Congrats on 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH - you guys look so little!! Hahaha! Can't believe it's been 7 years! One of the best things you ever did John!! (And I miss your comments to the blog - especially the story of dog poo. Great job Lin :P )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just like to say that I swear I didn't mess with your comments. Remember how much I loved them? I wish I could figure out a way to find them, but I've tried and I can't. Anyway, write some more funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete