Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Makelle's Birthday!


Makelle's birthday was this week. My beautiful little girl is three! It is hard for me to believe it. She is getting so big and so beautiful. Her smile melts me it lights up her whole face and I love her dimples. She is going to be hard to resist when she gets older. She is such a girly girl she loves shopping, makeup, singing, dancing, dolls, cute clothes, jewelry, shoes, beautiful nails, and beautiful hair. And she gets her love of candy from me. She is such a joy and makes me laugh every single day. She is stubborn and has a mind of her own but she is very sweet and cute. I love it when she says "Mom you are so cute and I love you." She didn't do anything exciting for her birthday, but she had a great day. John's parents came late the night before so the kids were excited to see them. Zak wanted to eat Makelle's cake for breakfast but we were able to hold off until evening. We did have to open presents first thing. Grandma and Grandpa came with a hole suitcase full of gifts from her aunts so Makelle was one lucky girl. She was so happy and loved everything. I made her a pink and purple princess cake. It was my first cake and I was so proud of myself. Makelle and Zak both loved it and said it was so pretty and that I did a good job. They are so sweet to me.

Mostly the week was full of playing and visiting with Grandma and Grandpa. We enjoyed nice sunny days for the first of the visit and ended with rain. We had a great time, thanks for the fun, the stories and the memories. We love you guys!

Now enjoy the cute but random out of order pictures.
One of the favorites to do with Grandma Valynn is to make cookies. Grandma and Grandpa got Makelle her own rolling pin and hot pad to use.
Grandpa David and Zak being penguins together.
Makelle and her matching doll, a gift from Granny. She had to take her matching doll to church with her.
Singing with her new microphone from her Madsen cousins.
Makelle's new birthday vest and her favorite book.
For my first cake did I do good or what?
Grandpa racing Makelle on the slide.
We have never taken the kids to the temple before so we took Grandma and Grandpa and the kids to the temple. They were surprised at how small it was.
What handsome and cute kids in their new church outfits from Granny.
Makelle loves her new Dora Jammies from Anna.
What a cute birthday girl!
Makelle relearned how to ride her bike on her birthday. What a big girl, now that is all she wants us to go do, and now it is raining.
Kid train!
Just hanging out.

Birthday picnic at the park.
Zak fell off his toy car onto his face on the cement and had a big fat bloody lip.
Makelle wearing her new hat and mittens from Grandma Joan and Grandpa Bagley. It was about 68 degrees so she did need them on outside.
Makelle playing with her new doll from Becca. Take a look at her hair, I am really trying harder to do it cute, or to just do it. She also has a face full of makeup, thanks to Emy, and so did the rest of us for the whole week.

Zak got Makelle Cheetos and she is enjoying her new chair from Mom and Dad.
Makelle was excited to get Mary Poppins from Lindsey, but I am not so happy. THANKS A LOT!

Thanks everyone for her presents she loved them all! I promise more pictures from the rest of the family next time.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all that is retarded that it shows that I removed a comment! I love the picture of Makelley with her cake. All of the kids look super cute in their new Sunday clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had too much fun!! So cute! And you're welcome for the makeup :) Good thing I got the light stuff so you could all be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just had the best 5 days. Zak, Makelle and Lantz-- thanks for playing with us and making us so happpy. John and Ashley- thanks for letting us come and totally mess up your routine. We will be back as soon as we can! Try not to grow too much. We love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new Christmasy background!

    ReplyDelete