Friday, May 23, 2014

April


Zak go to officially participate in his first real pinewood derby.  I was so proud of him.  He designed, made, and painted his car all by himself....and it showed!  His hard work payed off when his simple car tied for 2nd place.  He ended up with 3rd place.  He was excited to have the Berthelson cousins there to cheer him on.
s
Some of the best things about being a mom are watching your kids be great!  I love it when I go to lunch with Zak and Makelle and their teachers stop to tell me what great students and kids they are.  I am super happy that they work hard and that they are smart.  I am more happy that they make good choices and follow the rules and are good kids!
Valynn came for a few days in April and was kind enough to let John and I leave for a night away.  We spent our evening chatting as we walked the beach.  It was so beautiful.  We practically had it to ourselvs and it was so nice to just talk without being interrupted by kids!





Just looking at this cute little boy makes me smile!

My Twin girls!




Coloring Easter eggs.




On Easter Saturday we went to a farm and got to milk goats!











We also got to go on a real egg hunt!

We ended the day with an egg hunt at home.










This boy sits up now!







This girl is CRAZY!




1 comment:

  1. I cannot get over how cute these kiddos are! Logan got 3rd place in his first pinewood derby too! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete