Saturday, November 23, 2013

Halloween





We had a great Halloween at our house.  We didn't do anything too exciting, and we didn't get too fancy about it...but we had fun.  
The kids carved their own pumpkins this year.  The day after our help left from Damon getting born, they got right to work.   John was asleep on the couch and I was in my room and they went to work getting it done.  I did come in to help, but they did a great job.  I think we will use small pumpkins every year.  Unfortunately, I only have pictures of the girls because the boys were out the door lighting them.




Makelle had her first field trip on Halloween.  I got to go with her to a state park.  It was lots of fun to be together.

Karlee was a fancy dresser.  She just put on some of her favorite fancy dress ups and she was wanting to get some candy.  She was so excited.  Lantz was a handsome sheriff!

Makelle was a beautiful witch and Zak did a great job being a soldier in the Air Force!

Love my girls!



We Halloweened ourselves out before Halloween ever happened...like normal.  With Trunk or treats, parties, and church functions.  We got way to much candy...and loved every minute of it....well almost!  We got to go trick or treating with some of our friends from the ward and their families.  We met up in a great neighborhood and had a fantastic time.  It was the most fun trick or treating ever.  Doing it with friends makes it so much more fun.  Even if I was pulling a wagon with two heavy kids in it while John pushed a stroller with a little sleeping baby!  The weather was perfect and I loved being out on Halloween in shorts and flip flops!!  It was one one of the few times I wasn't missing Indiana...they were having tornado warnings and celebrated Halloween a different day.  Ya...I'll take flip flops and shorts!  The houses got all in to it with Haunted Houses set up in their garages and games in the front yard with prizes to win.  It was a great night!





3 comments:

  1. Looks super fun! I could go for some shorts and flip flops right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! I want warm weather! Those are some GREAT Halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so frickin cute in this picture https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BdIiloFhZSc/Uo7WC7RWeVI/AAAAAAAAHrI/578Mgjxz_EY/s0/IMG_0155.JPG ! I had her displayed life size on my display. The picture is so clear and sharp she literally appeared to be directly in front of me and looked like I could reach out and touch her which is really cool! I was excited to have such a cute girl directly in front of me! The display is warm and silky smooth so I thought what the heck and leaned close and began caressing her lips with my tongue. I was like OMG! It was so smooth and warm it seemed like I was really caressing her succulent lips with my tongue and that was very exciting, so I started kissing her. I literally though I was really kissing her. It was so fricken enjoyable and so much fun I took my time and enjoyed every kiss to the max. It actually seemed like she was all mine and I could relax and enjoy kissing her as much as I wanted. I am going to put this cutie on display life size in my home in one of my large digital picture displays and she is going to be a private little kissing girl that I can do with as I please!

    ReplyDelete