Saturday, March 24, 2012

The month of March at our house

Here are some random pictures of the kids over the past month.


Karlee is liking tummy time a little more these days.

I was trying to wake her up last night and she did not want to. I thought tummy time would do it but she just put her head straight down and slept. Don't worry I checked to make sure she was breathing before I took the picture!

She likes to fall asleep in her swing. She will be too big for it pretty soon.



The boys were enjoying some "March Madness" This is the only game they watched...the Kentucky and U of L game. A HUGE game for folks around here. I mean HUGE!!



My two cute girls!
Zak and his mustache he made.
Love this chubby girl and her cheeks.






I don't even know what to say.......






Lantz enjoying tummy time with his sister.
Karlee wasn't a huge fan of being on her tummy at first.






Both of them doing what they do best!

The kids had to get all of the baby toys to show to the baby.

She doesn't get any love or attention at all...poor girl.


Lantz likes to be in her face and I mean in her face!



March started out like a lion...a Zak lion.
John wasn't paying attention one night and dressed Karlee like this. Maybe it will be a new trend.






3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! She's definitely not a skinny mini like Makelle was! Sooo cute!! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even recognize Karlee anymore! And that outfit of Makelle's is awesome! Love those crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy I looked at this today. . . totally needed it. Such cute kiddos!!! Love Karlee's outfit.

    ReplyDelete