Thursday, July 21, 2011

science and a game

While Ashley was at girls camp, John and the kids took me (Lindsey) to the science museum and a Bats game.

There is a new exhibit at the science museum that takes your picture and then uses age progression to show what you look like in 20, 40, and 60 years. Unfortunately the 20 year screen wasn't working, but here are Zak and Makelle now and a ways in the future. There was a super long line the entire day so we only had time for Zak and Makelle to try it out before closing, they pretty much had to kick us out!

Zak went first and I'm pretty sure that his 20 year picture would have looked exactly like John, and I think we are seeing how John will look in the not too distant future! Zak's not sure he wants to look just like his dad when he gets old.
Makelle was not too thrilled about how her pictures turned out. She said that when she is old she is going to look like a freak and she will be a fat old lady. I made sure it was okay with her to put the pictures on the blog. She cracks me up!

The Bat's game was fun. We had seats on the second row on the left field line. We didn't know we would be so close or we would have taken our gloves. There was one foul ball that came pretty close to us and the left fielder picked it up and tossed it right to me. So we came away with a ball. We had a super fun day!

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!!! I love the pictures haha! I'd also like to say that in 60 years Lindsey's eye looks exactly the same. Apparently it won't age! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say kind of creepy. I think those kiddos will be way cuter than that. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mom. . . those pictures are kinda creepy. That's super fun though!

    ReplyDelete