Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things about the kids

Things about Zak these days
*He is the lady's man at school. He gets mad if you tease him and he doesn't let the girls hug him he just walks away. But he loves talking and playing with them.
*He can sound words out phonetically . He even wrote planned my meals and wrote my shopping list this week.
*He is a great help around the house and an awesome babysitter.
*He is learning to write his phone number and address.

Things about Makelle
*She can recite the first four articles of faith!
*She loves yard sales.
*She caught a huge fish for her first time with her new barbie fishing pole.
*She will finally ride her bike on the street and in the driveway instead of just in the garage!
*She is no longer scared of the vacuum!!! I made her vacuum last week while she was clinging to me and crying but it seems to have gotten her over it.
*She loves having school with Mommy in the mornings, and she is getting super smart! She is learning sequencing and rhyming
*She does hand stand all the time and she is very good at it.

Things about Lantz
*He is a STINKER
*He is a MENACE
*His name should be Lantz "Richard"
*In one week he learned how to open the outside doors and let him and my babysitting kid outside.He also learned how to push a chair to the counter to reach stuff.He learned how to climb up on the counter.He learned how to get into the top cuboards.He learned how to open the outside doors with the child proof doorknobs on!!!
*He hasn't played in the toilet this week but he still plays in the trash and dumps out cereal.
*He has been in his big boy bed for one month and has only gotten out once!
*He knows all of the actions to several songs like "Popcorn popping" and he loves to sing.
*His favorite things are to eat candy, play outside, read books and be naughty!
*He is so dang fun and cute!

Things about John
*He still loves to eat!
*He actually studies this semester. He went to the library for the first time on a Saturday!
*

Things about Ashley
*Is flunking Economics!
*Loves being in Young Women's and watching my ladies become leaders!
*Is glad that most days I am perfectlly content with my life. The bad times are only just "moments".
*Has the best friends who help me to be better. They also watch my kids and that is WONDERFUL!
*Was super excited to go to the ball. I felt like a princess for the night, at least until I got to the PARTY!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have some funny kids. How did I not know that Makelley was afraid of the vacuum?

    ReplyDelete