Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HAIRCUTS

After a fun filled day yesterday we ALL came home for haircuts. Of course John was the barber! Makelle didn't want to be left out so she decided she wanted to look like Mom. She said it will just grow again so she wanted it cut off.




I was shocked to walk into the garage and see locks of Makelle's hair on the ground. She got 8 inches cut off! She looks darn cute! She asked all to call her by her middle name, Ashlyn, since she looks just like me! She wants us to do our hair together the same everyday! She loves it, loves it! Don't they all look so big and cute? Seriously John needs to make a career change. I had two more people stop me last month and ask who cuts my hair. Funny stuff!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! So cute and big. I can't believe Makelley's hair. Tell her that I love it and she looks so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I love it!!! Makelley does look just like you, Ash! Beautiful! And those boys... so handsome! Good job John!!!

    ReplyDelete