Friday, May 22, 2009

Our House


I put the best first. My favorite room in the house, has got to be my bedroom. I can touch the ceiling while laying down in bed. I don't need a longer bed skirt, I kinda like seeing all of my food storage. There may be a whole lot of stories about us really hurting ourselves when we fall out of bed. So far we just have to have a running start in order to get on to it. The other day while I was in the shower, the kids got their booster chair and climbed on it to get on my bed. They found my massager, plugged it in, and were enjoying it on my bed. What smart kids. John has only had to move the bed twice so far, it's good exercise for him.Our master bathroom. John gets his own shower, with a built in seat in case he gets tired of standing.
My nice big garden tub!!!
Double vanity, John has already told me I am not to cross over the line onto his side.
Our fancy dining area.
My fabulous kitchen. I absolutely love it, and I spend tons of time in it. We are going on three cooked meals a day for one week so far!!
The front door into the living room.
More living room.
View from the front door.
That's all for now, hopefully tomorrow I will have a fully landscaped yard to take a picture of! Yipee!!! I didn't take pictures of the other bathroom or bedrooms because they are too small to see anything. The laundry room is great too. Our dryer is so loud our neighbors can hear it down the street, but it gets our clothes very very dry, and that is all we need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment